Vintage Strength Training Announces Club & Mace Certification to Take Place in June
Registration is now open for the Club & Mace Cert at Fox Fitness with Kim Fox in Wichita June 1 and 2.
VST Club and Mace Level 1 Double Certification Training Course
6 CEU’s in association with the ISSA, International Sports Sciences Association
The dual certification for Mace and Club training offers an exceptional experience to learn proven techniques and practical applications specifically developed by highly qualified experts.
Featured Master Instructor – Jim Romig
Jim Romig, the owner and head educator at Internal Roots Movement, has spent a good part of the past 13 years learning from some of the top unconventional/mindful movement coaches on the planet. The rest of that time has been spent teaching mindful movement philosophies to other coaches, athletes, and anyone else willing to listen to their bodies and get sweaty.
One of his goals is to educate the masses on mindful movement within any and every movement discipline, especially clubs and maces. Another goal is to help those masses honestly listen to what their bodies want and understand what their bodies need, instead of what their egos may want and need.
It’s all about articulating to make things work well, instead of mindlessly approximating and hoping for the best.
Mace and Club Training
- Is the fastest growing workout method and a great new competitive sport.
- Significantly benefits the shoulder and is ideal for enhancing rehab by creating both stability and mobility.
- Stimulates integrated movement around the entire trunk of the body like no other workout can provide.
- Spplies to all levels and skill abilities.
- Significantly reduces injury.
This course is an excellent addition for the CPT to include as a new modality which benefits not only athletes of all sports but is a tremendous tool for:
- Building shoulder and thoracic strength and integrity
- Improving stability and mobility of the entire trunk
- Producing increased ranges of motion.
Participants will experience:
- Thorough hands on demonstration
- Practical application of proven methods
- Instruction to help you design workout sequences
- Evaluation with written exam
Educational course contributions and expertise provided by:
Don Giafardino – Adex Club and Mace training system inventor understands the necessity of the highly versatile Adex system and he made it possible to have multiple clubs and a mace all in one set. Adex, the right tool for the right improvement in shoulder, neck, core and grip conditioning with such versatility to suit everyone’s needs from amateur to pro.
Valerie Pawlowski – Medical Exercise Specialist & Post Rehab Technician, Kettlebell Master of Sport – VSG Certified Club & Mace Coach.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Kettlebell Sport Coach
- Nutrition Specialist
- The Mace Lady
- Top female VSG competitor
- World Champion
- Veteran Record Holder Kettlebell Sport
- 5 x Gold Medalist
- Kettlebell Sport USA Team.
Frank DiMeo is the owner of the Cave. He is the founder and coordinator of MaceFit ™ macefit.com ; as well as an experienced coach, speaker, author, fitness advocate, and seminar presenter. Highlighted qualifications:
- Certified Underground Strength Coach Level-2
- Certified Vintage Strength Mace & Club Coach Level 1
- Certified Battling Ropes Coach Level 1
- Mike Mahler Level-1 Kettlebell Seminar
- Kettlbell Concepts Level-1
Comprehensive instruction for the participant to learn the modalities of Club and Mace, covering the brief history, the types of implements used, all safety points and proper execution of primary movements are covered in this course certification.
- Safety and proper use of grip in both two-hand, and one hand moves.
- Address warm ups and stretches to promote stronger tendons and life long training.
- Club training will compliment and blend in progression with the Mace work.
- Main strength and power building moves, along with unique seated leverage work with one and two heavy clubs.
Vintage Strength Training Corrective Strategies methods for integrated foundation building movement patterns which enhance club, mace and EVERY type of other training, conditioning and performance will be a special protocol featured in this certification.
Workout design and sport specific routines will be presented.
The trainer’s who attend will be introduced to the Mace and Clubs, and will leave with a thorough knowledge of how to use, and instruct others with these incredible strength-building tools.
Certification with Vintage Strength Training and Macefit have an important relationship. Valerie Pawlowski & Frank DiMeo explain the objectives for each certification and how the companionship of both programs compliment one and the another. A winning combination!
SUPER EARLY REGISTRATION
SUPER Early Registration special $499 plus an Adex for $99 now until March 17
Early registration $599 plus an Adex for $129 March 18 to April 14
Registration $699 plus an adex for $149 After April 15 to May 26
Late Registration $799 plus an Adex for $179 May 26 to June 1
Trackback from your site.